Society for Historical Archeology (SHA) newsletter, which featured Sutter Creek’s Knight Foundry & Machine Shop was distributed world-wide in April 2017. The article, found on pages 27-29, was written by Kimberly Wooten who lives in Jackson. Kimberley is a professional historian/archeologist and is the Pacific West Research Coordinator for SHA.
- Knight Foundry Cover Story: Industrial Heating Magazine – December 2017
- The Native Sons of the Golden West Newsletter – Featuring Knight Foundry
- SACRAMENTO VALLEY: Knight Foundry: A Window into the Industrial Technology of the 1800s
- Mercury News: California’s newest historic site is pure gold for families
- Native Sons of the Golden West – Sutter Creek Retro Ramblings